Hi! I’m Arrian, co-founder of Pawdel. This company was inspired by my rescued aspin, Robby.
I raised Robby with the best pet care I could provide. While I was blindly in love with my new dog, I was aware of the condescending people around me who couldn’t understand why I would give so much for an “unwanted street dog.” I will never forget the time when I was shopping something fancy for Robby, and I overheard a store attendant whisper “Ay! askal lang pero bibilhan pa ng ganyan. [His dog is just a mongrel, and yet he buys him expensive stuff].”
If there’s anything I would want to change in the world, a breed or a price tag of a dog or cat is not how we measure love. That’s the beauty with our pets. It doesn’t matter to them whether we feed them with leftover food or a premium pet food. They’d still love us the same even if we live together in a shanty or we’re broke. All that matters is we give them the tender loving care in whatever form, shape, or size.
Pawdel, a portmanteau of paw model, is a brand for all dogs and cats to make them feel goog, look good. Style is not plain vanity as I believe anything you try to make it look attractive is dear to you. That’s basically another form of tender loving care. So if style is a statement of love, then Pawdel is a wearable piece of love!
…I’m always fascinated with the emotional bond dogs and cats share with their human companion. Our pets don’t speak. But it is this unspoken love that makes them the most companionable species in the whole animal kingdom.
But I’m always fascinated with the emotional bond dogs and cats share with their human companion. Our pets don’t speak. But it is this unspoken love that makes them the most companionable species in the whole animal kingdom – a 20,000 year-old relationship with mankind. While it’s true dogs and cats cannot verbally communicate through words, a picture is worth a thousand words. It’s in this light that Pawdel will be working with The Pet Visuals to articulate this unspoken love of our pet companion with pet photography.
Pawdel, in collaboration with The Pet Visuals, will launch the 2021 Philippines’ Next Top Pawdel. There are no conditions for your entry. No social follow, no tagging, no proof of purchase. It is unconditional love after all!
Your own pet portrait
We simply prepared “21 questions of love” and that’s all it takes to convince us why you think your pet deserves to be 2021 Philippines’ Next Top Pawdel. In the next 12 months, we will be handpicking monthly winners, called Top Pawdel of the Month, for an exclusive pet portrait session in full Pawdel pawllection as their monthly prize. It’s among these 12 Top Pawdels of the Month from which we will be awarding the grand prize worth Php 50,000.00 of gifts from us.
If their eyes don’t reveal their soul, at least it reveals the truth. And that’s the beauty of our dogs’ and cats’ personality – they don’t lie.
A panel of judges will rate the 12 Pawdels of the Month’s portraits on the merits of who best articulates the story of love through the lens of the camera. Let their candid portrait speak for itself with their paws, ears, snouts, tails and eyes. It is said that the eyes are the window to the soul. If their eyes don’t reveal their soul, at least it reveals the truth. And that’s the beauty of our dogs’ and cats’ personality – they don’t lie.
Pets as family
Our pictures will not just bring out the beauty of your pet, or reveal what’s inside their unspeaking heart. It will also talk about your connection with them, your relationship, your love affair.
Tell us your story. I’d like to hear from you.
How to win?
- Answer the pre-qualifying questions of love for a chance to be the Next Top Pawdel of the Month.
- Monthly winners must have their winning pet’s portrait taken in full Pawdel pawllection at The Pet Visuals’ studio.
- Top Pawdels of the Month are entitled to a free 3-hour pet portrait session (both solo and accompanied).
- One (1) pet is equivalent to one single entry.
- Only one (1) qualified pet can be admitted in the pet portrait session.
- Top Pawdel of the Month winners are ineligible to join the succeeding monthly Top Pawdel.
- Top Pawdel of the Month is limited to an undisclosed number of entries each month.
- Once the monthly contest is closed, wait for the next month’s contest to reopen.
- Free 25 post-shoot processed images in full Pawdel pawllection.
- Monthly winners will be transported for free via Pawdel’s private service vehicle to The Pet Visuals’ studio. *pick-up and drop-off is limited to Metro Manila and nearby provinces only (Cavite, Laguna, Rizal and Bulacan)
- The grand winner of the Philippines’ Next Top Pawdel will be selected by a panel of judges by rating the 12 Top Pawdels of the Month’s portraits on the merits of who best articulates their unspoken love through the lens of the camera.