In partnership with…
Entries for April end in
The Pet Visuals
The Pet Visuals is a photography studio specializing in pet portrait. Its portfolio includes portraits from large breeds of dogs up to small pet animals such as hamsters. Their unique photography tecnhiques capture the unspoken love of pets and their human companion.
Pupsicles serves a guiltless indulgence of popsicles in an edible stick that’s safe for both dogs and humans. Each unique flavor are made of natural ingredients such as strawberry, banana, watermelon, coconut, peanut butter and pumpkin.
Entries for April end in
Meet our #NextTopPawdel of the Month
Get to know our featured monthly Next Top Pawdels with their unique stories of love and relationship.
It doesn’t matter to our pets whether we feed them with leftover food or a premium pet food. They’d still love us the same even if we live together in a shanty or we’re broke. All that matters is we give them the tender loving care in whatever form, shape, or size.
- Answer the pre-qualifying questions of love in the link provided above for a chance to be a Top Pawdel of the Month.
- Monthly winners must have their winning pet’s portrait taken in full Pawdel pawllection at The Pet Visuals’ studio.
- Top Pawdels of the Month are entitled to a free 3-hour pet portrait session (both solo and accompanied).
- One (1) pet is equivalent to one single entry.
- Only one (1) qualified pet can be admitted in the pet portrait session.
- Top Pawdel of the Month winners are ineligible to join the succeeding monthly Top Pawdel.
- Top Pawdel of the Month is limited to an undisclosed number of entries each month.
- Once the monthly contest is closed, wait for the next month’s contest to reopen.
- Free 25 post-shoot processed images in full Pawdel pawllection.
- Monthly winners will be transported for free via Pawdel’s service private vehicle to The Pet Visuals studio.
*Pick-up and drop-off is limited to Metro Manila and nearby provinces only (Cavite, Laguna, Rizal and Bulacan)
- The grand winner of the Philippines’ Next Top Pawdel will be selected by a panel of judges by rating the 12 Top Pawdels of the Month’s portraits on the merits who best articulates their unspoken love through the lens of the camera.
Featured #NextTopPawdel of the Month
“Comfortable, cuddly, snuggly.” That’s how new pug owner Rejean Tee describes her beloved Bruno, February’s Next Top Pawdel of the Month.
JJ is January’s Next Top Pawdel of the Month, the inaugural monthly winner of the Philippine’s Next Top Pawdel. Yet at 14 years old, he is long-lived for a dog and old enough to win our vote for his heartwarming stories.